By shouldhavecheckedthelock - 29/05/2011 01:56 - United States

Today, after having not used my laptop since January because I thought it was broken, I found out that the key lock has been on the whole time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 889
You deserved it 51 964

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

Damn, I feel OP's pain. It's like the time where you keep typing in your password and it's not working. Then you get all scared that you have been hacked but your keyboard was just on caps lock.

Comments

think dude why do things not work sometimes

dude I totally also think without using punctuation high five

iAmScrubs 19

Damn, I feel OP's pain. It's like the time where you keep typing in your password and it's not working. Then you get all scared that you have been hacked but your keyboard was just on caps lock.

After the first time, it should be common sense. There's room for error, once, since we're "only human". Every other time after just makes you incompetent.

LMAO I've done that before after the first three tries I got pissed and gave up... My computer doesn't show you whether it's on caps lock or not lol @ 38 do you feel better about yourself when you down grade people?

I don't put people down, people put themselves down. I just notice it because everything is worth noticing (: It makes no difference with people who "do good." They get the necessary adulation in which they deserve. While people who make mistakes and don't bother to fix it become ignorant and less needed in today's society. Again, if you fail to fix your mistake, how far up the totem pole do you really think you'll get.

You know something? When you repeatedly put people down or as you say "put themselves down" your just making yourself look bad not them...

You must be confused. Let try explaining it once again to you since you've failed, yet again, to grasp a concept. It's not my fault for your mistakes. Once is fine, sure. you learn, get over it. When you do it repeatedly, you begin showing signs of your own incompetence, not mine. So as you're reading this, do yourself a favor and reply back. And please, do yourself another favor and learn how to use a computer. It's never the computers fault (unless manufactured improperly), it's the users fault for not being smart enough to use a computer.

Well 91/97 I really don't want to get too far *up* the totem pole. You see that phrase interpreted completely wrong, because the *lower* on the totem pole you were the higher you were held in society. Just thought I'd let you in on some information that may come in handy one day haha. :)

97- i get what your saying, but you dont have to point out every little thing wrong, or what you dont agree on. and maybe im being the same way by pointing you out..

You have to be smarter than the equipment.

rofl99 0

not just an FML... an EpicFail :D

Do yourself a favor. Never apply for a job in a private company. Instead search for Federal jobs. There you have plenty of chances.

well at least you figured it out! technology just doesn't seem to be your thing.