By asparagus piss - 19/10/2012 17:05 - United States - Tifton

Today, after having loaned my girlfriend money after she claimed to be broke and unable to pay her rent and electricity bills, she went out, spent it all on a new purse and phone, and now refuses to pay me back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 770
You deserved it 6 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, she can keep all her stuff in her purse and text you whining until her battery dies while she's living on the street.

Comments

unknown_user5566 26

This is why I don't loan large amounts of money to people. More often than not, it blows up in your face.

Angelrose2004 17

Your comment reminds of what my father has always told me growing up... "Never loan out any money you expect to get back." I have learned this the hard way unfortunately.

^ Huge amounts, no, but $20 bucks, sure thing! Why? If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it. ;p No one needs leeches syphoning cash from them all the time with one sob story after another. I'm all for helping out friends and family but there is a limit to the bullshit too. :p

KiddNYC1O 20

True that. Start charging interest in this mofuck.

DUMP HER!!! She doesn't give a shit about you. She's just using you. I know this because I spent way too long in a relationship like that myself. If you're still not sure if you should leave her, refuse to give her anymore money or buy her anything. See what happens.

Imagine tomorrow we see a FML about this girl complaining about how her boyfriend wont give her money

New purse AND new phone. Damn well if you ever eat out with her, don't bring any money, so she would have to pay; and if she still refuses, do plan B and be like that mother that ditched her child in the restaurant. I know I'm going to probably get a lot of hate for this.

This is the first time I've ever spoken to a license plate!

She's only going to get worse as time goes by...

skip_m 6

She's a bitch for what she did, but you're the stupid one for still being with her.

I believe the words of miss minaj work best here: she a stupid hoe.

you_failed 15

Well don't buy her a birthday present because you indirectly bought the items for her!