By Anonymous - 05/10/2012 18:22 - United Kingdom - Wokingham

Today, after having bought my daughter a complete set of new school clothes, she threw a tantrum and refused to wear them. I told her she could either wear them, or go to school naked. She made if half-way down the street in the nude before I caught up and dragged her back inside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 817
You deserved it 10 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

brokenly 5

Comments

Hopefully it wasn't that time of the month.

Lmao, well at least she has guts. I really wonder how old she is, though...

akinsel2 6

I love it when kids decide to take parents up on their ill-conceived threats...here's a tip for any parents reading this...NEVER give a kid an option you aren't prepared to have them follow through with.

thats for being a cheap mom you deserve it

day624 14
nancyschmancy 9

What the hell? Obviously the girl is not over 18 because the mom would NEVER buy clothes for a woman that age. Yes I said woman. What a bunch of numb nuts. Go ahead and thumb me down. I feel better just getting this off of my chest.

An 18 year old that still lives at home and depends on their mother for their well being and who also throws tantrums and walks down the street naked is hardly mature enough to be called a woman. She would be merely a silly little girl.

I think YDI if you picked out all the clothes without her. I know you were just trying to be nice but,most parents don't know what their kids want to wear. My parents know my style very well but sometimes when I go second hand shopping with my dad he picks out something he thinks I'll like but when he shows it to me I hate it,that's why my parents almost never buy anything without asking me first(Only on Christmas or my birthday when I don't tell them what I want. And I usually do). My other relatives like my grandparents and aunts buy be clothes for Christmas sometimes and I always end up giving them to my little sister,because I don't like them.

kate3101 15

"School clothes" - so most likely uniform. Schools in the UK generally require an ugly-ass uniform in some hideous colour.

It's a school uniform, neither op or the daughter chose what to wear! The school did! The daughter should have just sucked it up and went in in her uniform, everyone else would have been wearing the same thing as her!

kelseymill124 0

I'd whoop her up & down that street! She wouldn't be able to sit !

I hope you tore her up once you got her inside. That's what's wrong with kids today...