By levi69 - 18/05/2011 16:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, after fifth block, I decided to go for a little walk. Apparently so did my boyfriend and best friend. I found them together under the stairs with her head in his crotch. She said she was looking for her contacts. His pants were pulled down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 584
You deserved it 4 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should have took his dick and shoved it up her nose!

Iknoweverything 29

This is the first time I DIDN'T vote YDI. Not that any of you care, but I actually feel genuinely terrible for this girl. And I'm going to make it all about me by making sure all of you know how I feel.

Comments

that would piss me off so bad. he deserves to die. go shoot that man *****

you do mean 'exboyfriend' and 'old best friend' now.... Right??

what if they're legitimately there an now you just look like a dick

nimihyel 4

can I just ask; how can OP possibly deserve it?

IMveryHUNGRY 3

um not giving good enough brain..duuh

nina21194 12

no girl deserves that. ever.

a_nutritionist 10

if she treats him like shit, demeans him, talks down to him, rejects him, ridicules him in public, treats him like hes nothing, hits him. then id say she deserves it. unless you mean given the information we HAVE then id have to agree, but there are many many reasons why a person would definitely deserve this. hence why 164 doesnt know what shes talking about. no girl deserves this ever? really? le sigh.

Well instead of cheating maybe you know breaking up with her in the first place would be an appropriate course of action instead of seeking physical comfort not emotional comfort.

IMveryHUNGRY 3

Join them! Alotta pornos start out something like this..

Oh poor thing. You think pornos are like real life. Arent you in for a life of disappointment?

Imagine_Child 0

your best friend is a bitch. and your boyfriend is a dick. you can find better people to have in your life, you dont need them

skatrgirl96 4
gatorsgirl 0

you have a skanky ass (ex)best friend.

lmaoatall 6

you should have looked at her and said, oh thank god you were only looking for your lenses and not giving him a bj. cuz I just came back from the clinic and girl.. you don't want to know... and then you walk off.

PurpleRae420 0

Some best friend and bf you have! What losers you deserve better!!!