By levi69 - 18/05/2011 16:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, after fifth block, I decided to go for a little walk. Apparently so did my boyfriend and best friend. I found them together under the stairs with her head in his crotch. She said she was looking for her contacts. His pants were pulled down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 584
You deserved it 4 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should have took his dick and shoved it up her nose!

Iknoweverything 29

This is the first time I DIDN'T vote YDI. Not that any of you care, but I actually feel genuinely terrible for this girl. And I'm going to make it all about me by making sure all of you know how I feel.

Comments

Give her a break. Without her contacts in she won't be able to clean all the spots off her dress afterwards.

dagray40 7

that would be the excuse I would use

Jenna_Tell_Yuh 0

so you'd give your best friends boyfriend a ********? thats cool

Why is it always the boyfriend and the best friend??

CaptainPickles72 18

Well I knew a bunch of girls who were jealous of their best friends boyfriends so that might play a role. Plus for cheating asshole guys the best friend is usually the closest pussy around so it's very convenient!

heyheywaddup 7

lmao. heyyy? ever watch "something borrowed" weeeelllllll it explains A LOT!

CaptainPickles72 18

It could be worse, your best friend could have been a guy! Then you would have two heart-breaking surprises.......

u should have joined in and helped in looking for her contact. Such friend u are.

pitchblease 2

expecting a high school boy to say no to a bj is like expecting a dog not to bite at a steak right in front of him. don't be too mad at him.