By Anonymous - 14/04/2014 10:12 - Malta - Qormi

Today, after a dental appointment, my lips were numb. On the bus on my way back home, the cutest girl smiled at me. In attempt to smile back, I forgot my lips were numb and ended up spitting my chewing gum at her. I had to switch buses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 166
You deserved it 5 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were chewing gum with numb lips? Really?? You should do what I do after getting lidocaine injected in my mouth - Mumble incoherently and drool like an idiot.

Well at least you'll never see her again..

Comments

You should have stayed,she may feel bad for you and help you wipe your drool.

At least she didn't chew you out for it.

91hayek 31

That always happens. They don't notice you until you have some ailment that is difficult to explain, then they're all smiling and wanting to talk to you. I mean, I see you almost everyday and you wait until my gums change colour from medication I am taking then you talk to me? Wtf?

You never know, some people are just shy. Checking to see what's wrong can be an excuse to finally work up the nerve to talk to you. Possibly, not always.

91hayek 31

But i don't want pity! I want a brilliant first impression! I guess beggars can't be choosers though. :/

XxXBadAshXxX 27

Dang. So close if it weren't for numb lips! Probably shouldn't chew gum next time. Slight chance of seeing her and her being reminded about what you did though! So that's a good thing.

Shulda just wrote ur number down & gave it to her

At least you weren't one of those people on My Strange Addiction who ate bricks or something! xD

rdenkewicz 11

And Murphy's law takes yet another victim! Curse you Murphy's law.

On the off chance you see her again, explain your situation and maybe you both can laugh it off. Just don't have any gum while you laugh, you may end up having to switch buses again.

I'd love to say you'll never see her again, but chances are, in Malta, you will see her again. I've seen so many people there multiple times, all over the island and they haven't even been family friends. She probably won't recognise you, hopefully :)

well thats a great first impression isn't it ? well look at the bright side, you won't see her again.