By LittleArtist - 18/02/2014 01:01 - United States - Bessemer

Today, after three weeks of hard work, I finally finished painting my room. Apparently my 6-year-old brother thought I wasn't done and that he should help me out. I now have little red handprints all over my white walls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 310
You deserved it 5 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fluffywaspluka 7

Tell your visitors that they'll share the same, bloody fate if they mess with you.

Comments

How the hell did it take 3 weeks to paint 1 room?

There will come a day-not tomorrow nor the next day...prolly not next year even, but it will come-when you look at those hand prints on the wall of the room you GREW Up in and are visiting and you will FEEL everything you've experienced between your brother and yourself. I hope those feelings are good ones. I hope you don't paint over them or give your brother an unduly harsh ration of grief over the whole affair. Have someone take a picture of the two of you next to 'His Art' and keep it safe. You can't know what life will 'hand' you, too much of what it dishes out sucks. Getting worked up over this event is prolly an excess you can do without. Embrace the chaos or the chaos will embrace you!

fuggotmuggot 14

Try to play it off. maybe like make him do it everywhere instead or something. Be creative.

Working hard for three weeks to paint one room? Helen Keller could have knocked that out in an afternoon.

What's with the red paint? Depending on the placement maybe a little red line wouldn't be too bad...

frizz101 22

Keep them, they will be a precious memory in the future.