By Clueless - 24/05/2009 05:01 - United States

Today, a waiter came up and and put out his hand so I gave him a high five and pounded it. He then says, "Um, that was a nice high five but I wanted your plate." FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 422
You deserved it 60 257

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kinda funny. What made you think it was for a high five? Have you never been out to eat before?

Well doesn't the waiter usually pick up the plate, or say something? Instead of just holding their hand out in silence?

Comments

I need to try this in a restaurant sometime! AWESOME! xDDD And yeah, I totally agree with #4...who CARES if it's not awful and depressing? It made me laugh, and THAT's why I come to this site. Not every FML has to be the end of the world for that person! Also, look at this from the OP's perspective if you still fail to see how it's an FYL. I mean, if you'd just done that, you'd be sooo embarrassed, and you'd want to get out of that restaurant as fast as possible...who cares if it's not going to ruin his life? It's still a perfectly good FML!

ilyjg 0

lmfao blonde moment for you

manoverboard 0

#112 - you just made the page reeeally wide. Loser. OP - NICENESS. You rule.

#120 wtf are you talking about ? either i don't get it.. or you're just a really random person..

rickpatmo 0

some fml's really suck, for example this one.

I regularly moderate FMLs and it pains me not only to see some real gems get denied, but to see crap like this get approved. I submitted two, and I'm dang sure both were better than this.

#136 Imma have to agree with that. same thing applies to me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Im sure you made the waiter, and all his coworkers laugh as well!