By eebie jeebies - 30/05/2016 15:31 - United States - Cypress

Today, a spider crawled across my arm. After a quick dance in a fit of panic, I managed to scramble onto my bed. I thought I would stand up to see if I could spot the spider and maybe kill it. I was then promptly knocked unconscious by my ceiling fan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 480
You deserved it 3 176

Same thing different taste

Comments

Sorry, OP but I'm dying laughing over here hahahahahahaha. ?

the itsy bitsy spider caused a lot of harm!

Made him climb on the bed. And then he bought the farm.

Imagine this XD: Spider:Haha You are no match for me human Fan:*smacks spider*

I've heard stories where bugs crawled in people's ears, mouths or noses. Hopefully the spider didn't do just that while you were unconscious :)!!

God help us the day the spiders and ceiling fans begin to breed.

Today, So, When I was exploring a new planet, I encountered a species much larger than ours, that walks on two legs and has shorter legs attached to its thorax with five short feelers that work like our fore-legs attached to its forelegs, seemed to give me permission to look around its body. I was sorely mistaken. This "creature" allowed me to get on its mini-legs then proceeded to toss me into oblivion on a a hard surface, something referred to by them as "a floor" and then the creature ran around on a huge mass set upon the said "floor" after an unexplained circular moving mass/thing hit the creature hard upon the poor creatures uppermost regions? I survived.... But How do proceed? Fml. The spider.

Assassin spider strikes again! A spider family probably paid the assassin to do some damage after you previously killed one of their own. I hope you're doing okay now, OP and I sincerely hope that the spiders will move on swiftly

Follow up would be: "Furthermore, I have no idea where the spider is."

*spider crawls into your mouth while you are passed out*

Hahaha this is absolutely hilarious ! But PS: don't kill spiders, they eat mosquitoes ...