By nybaby - 29/11/2010 21:17 - United States

Today, a little girl pointed to the acne on my face and said to her dad, "Look at how many mosquito bites she has on her face!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 450
You deserved it 3 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

princessbeee 4

little kids are brutally honest and very very loud.

Kids say the darndest things and we really shouldn't pay any mind to it. There are plenty of acne medications you can look into btw OP.

Comments

FYLDeep 25

Yeah but that kid will be 18 too someday, and then it will be the same for her. Circle of life.

Lol oh those little girls and there hurtfully truthful ways.

I did that when I was a baby! Except I said, "Mommy, that girl has allot of booboos on her face." Then I turned to the girl and said, "Don't worry, my mommy has band-aids for your booboos." xD Oh children. Can't you do something about the acne tho....?

stfuscrub420 0

Looks like yo proactive went inactive.

u should have said#1 those r not mosquito bites.#2even barney has pimples

Yes because all acne is caused by not washing your face.

stfuscrub420 0

Yeah some people are just born to look nasty so dont say stuff like that.

OMG shut up acne doesn't come cause you don't wash you face idoit

I hate it when people think this it's so uneducated from what I've known it's usually the kids that forget to wash their face and leave their makeup on at night that never get pimples it's mainly genetics and like have you ever been to a high school like at least 95 percent of the kids have some type of acne at some time

s0trang 0

lol this reminds me of the time when my mum, sis and I were explaining to my little brother what a beauty mark is. my little brother points @ my sis and says "Omg look chi ba(me)! chi hai(sis) has so many beauty marks(pimples)! ew!

Just about everyone experiences acne to some degree. In the meantime, be really nice to people so that you aren't completely ostracized for your horrendous pizza-face.

i would had said like dont say something like that, because in a few years you will be like me or wrose.. karma baby.

#25 I had acne for years even though I was taking care of my face-- washing it, applying acne medication, etc.

Everyone experiences some form of acne during their life time, even If you take care of your face you will most likely experience acne.

AAShah 0

Some people have acne because if hormonal problems. And extremely oily skin. You need special medication.