By anonymous - 15/08/2016 03:06 - United States - Pewaukee

Today, a guy I have been crushing on since forever finally talked to me. Too bad it happened after an anxiety attack when he carried me from class to the nurse's. The first thing he said to me when I came to was, "You're heavier than you look." FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 339
You deserved it 1 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ber4fun 23

At least he was a gentleman enough to carry you there. I wouldn't worry about his comment as a lot of people can appear skinny but weigh more due to muscle mass, water retention, etc..

Really hope you're feeling better, OP. I don't think he was being malicious but still not the best thing he could've said.

Comments

I dont think what he said had a bad meaning. He could just be saying his arms are getting tired or something.

Don't worry OP, that's how all the best anime relationships start!

Offer to buy him dinner in return for him gentlemanly ways...

First, don't worry about his comment. Take it as a compliment and move on. :) Second l, please get help with your anxiety. This is one of those things that could get worse without treatment and it's not worth the risk. It may go away on its own or it may ruin your life. Believe me, I spent 30 years suffering from anxiety disorder and after 2 years of help I was effectively cured. If I had known I could have had years and years living free of anxiety I could have lived a much better life.

clickme 17

It's too bad you felt like it was a knock on you. I'm certain he was just looking for something to say immediately following what was probably a scary situation for him. He was probably ecstatic you were alive and conscious! He carried you some distance so it's very likely you are a healthy weight.

andrmac 25

You're both dudes so the comment is meaningless. If you pick up another guy that's probably a common thing to say.

sylvienoir 18

if a dude is carrying you, you have no right to bitch about your weight. js.

I don't think he meant it to be rude, but probably as a joke. Even so, fyl op. At least it will make a good story?

I don't see the problem. It doesn't matter if you are heavy if you look good! Plus muscle is denser than fat.