By 99jellybean - 26/01/2016 03:02 - United States - Rochester

Today, a girl in my class threw a temper tantrum. Why? Because she wanted my seat. We're in high school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 244
You deserved it 1 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Taking someone's seat is an affront to their humanity and should be punishable to the fullest extent of the law.

I had a girl once threaten to beat me up after I had taken a seat next to my boyfriend, simply because she decided that she wanted to sit there. I told her fat chance and to grow up. I could feel her eyes burning into me the whole lesson. It was all quite strange because she'd never shown any interest in him whatsoever before then. People are weird, but at least you didn't end up looking like an immature idiot OP :)

Comments

But OP, I mean... Clearly where one sits in a high school classroom is something that will affect one's entire life from that point on. You not letting her sit there could mean she has to...-dramatic pause- SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

In the most no offensive way possible, was she special needs?

That makes sense. In high school there were a certain type of desk that were the only ones I could sit in (docs orders). Usually there would only be one of these seats per class. Most people when it was explained were cool with. Except for this one bitch in math. Every ******* day I had to ask her to move.

That isnt the only thing that was thrown, cause I just threw my faith in humanity out the window.

Stuff like this is the reason I hated high school (until I switched schools in Senior year, the new school was awesome!)

corky1992 33

You didn't give it to her, did you?

KhaleesiDannie 26

But but but you were sitting next to Jimmy Brenton and she's had a crush on him for like ever and and blah blah blah whine cry

Wyrmflight 13

Having a preferred seat is one thing, but throwing a tantrum because you didn't get your seat? I'm wondering if they ever tried asking if they could sit there, which would be a reasonable response.

Boobookittyf96 10

tell her to go back to elementary

This gets even crazier in college. People go crazy when you sit in their self assigned unassigned seat