By i.ask.you.how. - 12/07/2009 06:05 - United States

Spicy
Today, a friend of mine told me that he knew I was into kinky sex, "like getting tied up." I just stared at him, spluttering simple question words and wondering how on earth he could possibly know that about me. I then realized that he had been joking. Too late. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 879
You deserved it 20 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

hey, this aint worthy of FML. it just makes sex that bit more interesting! :P

machine_fml 0

Wanting to be tied up isn't something to be ashamed of, but I can still see why this would be a FML. Private lives are supposed to be kept...in private. I'd be embarrassed if my friends knew all about my sex life.

fuck_YOUR_lives 0

shit i'm masochistic too. basically 95% of people in america are too. don't matter who they are. kinky sex is the best sex. the kinkier the better.

95%.. This is why you don't trust wikipedia

dyingstart 0

Ehh, oh well. We all have our kinks. Yeah, bad joke, I know.

Theres nothing wrong with that. I dont see why your life should be ******. You will make some dude or chick very very happy!

dramakat11 0

Don't be ashamed. Almost everyone likes some kinky sex at least every once in a while. For most people, the "forbidden" factor is what makes sex hot. The best sex, in my opinion, is with someone you really love and care about and that's all the better reason in my book why you can be truly intimate and share all of your nasty kinky fantasies! My boyfriend and I make sweet love sometimes but most of the time we at least engage in very very dirty talk and do some slapping, biting, spanking, tying up, gagging, hair pulling...It's primal instinct.

open_book 0
xfrankenstienx 0

Uhmm,why is that a reason to **** you life? Dear,I've been through worse.Don't cry over spilled milk.

Nothing to be ashamed about! I LOVE kinky!