By Anonymous - 20/10/2013 19:56 - United States - West Babylon

Today, a few of my friends arranged for us to go skinny-dipping with the guy I really like. It went really well, until a turd surfaced before our eyes. After we scrambled out of the pool in panic, my crush called us all freaks and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 953
You deserved it 6 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wouldn't discard the possibility of him being the culprit and saying that to divert suspicions.

I've heard of being **** blocked, but never caca blocked.

Comments

JMichael 25

36- plot twist! I said it too!!! No but I think we all know who shit in the pool..

punz 7

To bad the turd didn't have a coke bottle stuck in it, the good doctor, DocBastard, probably could've helped identify the som-bitch.

FMLitsFire 4

you people obviously haven't read the book 'everyone poops'.

That's so gross! As if peeing in the water wasn't bad enough. Hope the chlorine killed the germs.

skyeyez9 24

Who is so lazy, they can't exit a pool to use a restroom when they have to poop? Turds don't just "slip out." You have to make an effort to push a log out of your butt. Also....where did it surface? I mean, did it float up next to the boy? Or one of your friends? It may indicate who did it.

You thought it would be a good idea for a group of people to go swimming naked?

I would have thought yall were freaks for arranging a skinny dipping run with a guy youre not close to. Go on a date first...