By Anonymous - 24/07/2014 21:23 - United States - Annandale

Today, a customer threatened to smash my face in because I wouldn't give him a veteran's discount on a donut. He looked like he'd eaten his way out of fat camp, and it seemed the only action he'd seen was fighting his way into a lard factory. Still, he swung fast, and I now have a black eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 479
You deserved it 17 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you said that to him, I'd punch you too.

I think what a lot of the commenters are missing is the fact that it's a DONUT. It's not accommodation, or basic food, it's a luxury. If he can afford a donut he can afford full price.

Comments

Assault is still assault, whether the customer is a vet or not. I'd have gotten the police involved.

The things people would do to save .10, smh

olpally 32

Giving someone a black eye for not getting a discount on a donut is pretty ******* childish especially because he is a vet. I hope he gets arrested. Uncalled for.

Respect101 17

I thought if you get charged for assault, it's usually just a fine? Or does it depend on how bad the assault was? Don't down vote its a serious question.

.. Oh. I thought they were just making a joke because they said people twice. Brain fart.

CurlyQute 17

Overweight or not if he was a veteran he deserves respect and his discount

No one deserves respect if they're going to assault someone, especially over a donut.

I feel like we're missing some info. A veteran sure as hell wouldn't punch someone over a discount, and someone faking would just drop it.

I don't know... There are bad seeds everywhere. It could have been a crazy vet or a crazy man trying to get a discount.

Nice cheap shot about his looks. Guess you needed to give him one back for your black eye, huh? You didn't deserve it until you made this FML, douche.

QueenofWheels 13

You should have asked to see his ID you can't just decide that because somebody is fat now they were never in the army. Also if you selling donuts you are part of the reason people are fat.

You cant assume that OP didnt ask for his ID. Most likely OP did, and the guy didnt have it.

QueenofWheels 13

Why can you assume he did ask and I can't assume he didn't?

Was he suffering from PTSED (Post Traumatic Stress Eating Disorder)?

That joke was solid! I regret nothing !!!!

kysier 8

FYL, but about 1/5 of veterans end up fat. Always check for I.D.