TMI again

By crazybiotch - 28/05/2009 18:09 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I sent a forward to the ladies at my office. When I scrolled down I noticed my personal emails from my best friend were attached. They go into great detail about the sex I had last night, when I was planning on dumping my boyfriend, and that I suspected I had an anal fissure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 742
You deserved it 61 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for being such an idiot. You are at work to work, not to chat to your friends about your sex life & stuff that you stick in your ass that leads to you injuring yourself...

Comments

EatYourSpinach 0
Emika_fml 0

Classic FML #16: the "I accidentally shared WAY too much information, so now I'm correcting the problem by sharing it again here."

YDI, if this is true. YDI for 2 reasons: A) Sending forwards, unless they are funny(this does not count since it was not intentional), is always lame. Always. I don't care that Little Suzie's puppy ate a crayon and shit Mona Lisa in the lawn and if I don't pass it on, I will die the next day. B) Unless your friends asked for your details, then STFU! No one cares about your sex life except you and whoever you're *******.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. FYL indeed, but YDI it for not double checking.

how original... you send everyone at work something you didn't mean to.

@15: Today my girlfriend forwarded information to her office about our sex life, the fact that she is planning to dump me, and her suspicions of an anal fissure. FML. And whats an anal fissure, anyway?

@36 - the didnt neccesarily have anal sex the same day that the email was sent or the same day she had planned on dumping her boyfriend, or most LIKELY had anal sex with someone OTHER than her boyfriend....