TMI again

By crazybiotch - 28/05/2009 18:09 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I sent a forward to the ladies at my office. When I scrolled down I noticed my personal emails from my best friend were attached. They go into great detail about the sex I had last night, when I was planning on dumping my boyfriend, and that I suspected I had an anal fissure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 742
You deserved it 61 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for being such an idiot. You are at work to work, not to chat to your friends about your sex life & stuff that you stick in your ass that leads to you injuring yourself...

Comments

Forwarding emails suck big time. Sorry, you deserve it. When I think of people who forward emails, I think they have no life. Because they have to go down their contact list, click on everyone, and press send. There are better things to do with your time, and I know... Fmylife.com isn't one of it.

ditlihi 0

Anal fissure??? Ewww! Even for FML that's TMI.

If this is true, you might just be on CNN by the end of the week. If not there, you'll be on snopes pretty soon

Well, I just learned about a new ass disease. So it's not all bad.

That's what you get for sending forwards.

I think 11 was trying to respond to an FML right below this one. xD

I hope one of them files a sexual harassment lawsuit. You just created a hostile environment and made everyone uncomfortable. That is what you get for using company property for your personal enjoyment.

Ewww girl, THAT'S gross. Lemme give you some words of wisdom : NO sex is worth hurting yourself for. Take it easy ; you have ONE anus. Doing that stuff unprotected can lead to anal cancer, just so you know.

Paula844 7

Yeah, I'm calling BS on this one.