TMI again

By crazybiotch - 28/05/2009 18:09 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I sent a forward to the ladies at my office. When I scrolled down I noticed my personal emails from my best friend were attached. They go into great detail about the sex I had last night, when I was planning on dumping my boyfriend, and that I suspected I had an anal fissure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 742
You deserved it 61 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for being such an idiot. You are at work to work, not to chat to your friends about your sex life & stuff that you stick in your ass that leads to you injuring yourself...

Comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

#11: You're looking for the FML under this, hun. OP: THIS is why you DON'T send forwards. I find them so annoying, on anything. Like seriously, just don't.

adelaide_evening 0

#30- The only thing I can think of is if she and her friend were emailing back and forth talking about the personal stuff, and then her friend replies to her email with that chain mail, which the poster then forwarded to all of her friends thinking it was funny, not realizing that her friend replied to the poster's previous email instead of just writing a new email. Then all of the previous emails would be included in it.

mikefeuer 0

Anyone writing anything about an anal fissure deserves what they get.

#34, that's what I was thinking. Or maybe her friend was tired of the OP's forwarded junk mail, so she decided to make sure the OP would think twice about ever forwarding anything again.

kingbeau 0

#30, it does work on that level... even though that's the only level it does seem to work on... The friend just sent something funny through in the same message as they were talking about sex... What I can't understand is why she would have the kind of sex that could result in an anal fissure with a guy she went to break up with... According to wikipedia the likely culprit would be "anal sex without lubrication" (paraphrased)... which kind of suggests that they'd never done it that "way" before, or they'd probably have figured it out earlier... and so the story is... "Today, I went over to my boyfriends house to break up with him. I'd had enough of him and was sick of his shit. Enough was enough, but then one thing led to another, and we wound up having rough and un-lubricated, but very detailed, anal sex for the first time. It was unpleasant, but more detailed sex followed, and I got an anal fissure. Then I told my friend about it while I was supposed to be working, and accidentally forwarded it to my whole office. FML"... It just doesn't seem true... its like a double YDI...

kellster 2

YDI just for sending forwards, never mind the rest of it!

YDI for sending personal emails at work. the idiot that worked the position before me left all of her dirty emails in the email account, and now everyone knows about it. you better watch it.

realggirl 0
bandgeek24601 0

YDI for sending forwards.