Third wheel

By wallflower - 10/09/2009 06:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally agreed to the threesome that my husband has been trying to persuade me to have. We arranged it with my hot best friend, thinking I would be more comfortable with her. I ended up lying naked beside them, watching them have fun. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 201
You deserved it 41 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now it's your turn. Have a threesome with HIS hot best male friend, and go to town!

and now it will be awkward when your with your friend. awkward when your with your husband. and more likely than not he won't stop banging your friend.

Comments

Hopefully he'll be sensative about it if you voice your feelings. If no, he's a jerk and doesn't deserve you.

the only way it's not going to be weird is if you go have a lesbian encounter with your friend.

YDI for imagining your husband was Clay Aiken.

lobby0ne 0

wtf? the words "husband" and "threesome" in the same sentence...just WOW!

justmyluck1212 0

Wats up with all the threesome FML's? Is this the same society that condemns polygamy? hypocrites...

I know right, why would she just let her hubby bang on her best friend!

YDI, not for the reasons that all of these prudes give, but because you didn't join in and make yourself an active participant. Any woman who lies there and waits to be sexed needs to learn a thing or two about good sex.

Greyst0ne 0

"Today, my wife finally agreed to the threesome that I've been trying to persuade her to have. We arranged it with her hot best friend, thinking she would be more comfortable with her. Instead of participating, my wife decided to lie naked beside us like a cold fish, watching like a creeper while her friend and I had sex. FML"