Third wheel

By wallflower - 10/09/2009 06:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally agreed to the threesome that my husband has been trying to persuade me to have. We arranged it with my hot best friend, thinking I would be more comfortable with her. I ended up lying naked beside them, watching them have fun. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 201
You deserved it 41 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now it's your turn. Have a threesome with HIS hot best male friend, and go to town!

and now it will be awkward when your with your friend. awkward when your with your husband. and more likely than not he won't stop banging your friend.

Comments

It is important to have the significant other of the same sex as the third person in control of things like positions and duration. Doing this helps avoid this type of situation as well as other problems that tend to arise in threesome with a couple.

l3allin_all_day 0

you could have made some sammiches in the meantime ydi

ZacharyorAndrew 0

u go 57!!!! u tocks! ibwas waiting for som1 to comment tht

Ricafame 0

threesomes during marriage....no-no you have no right to bitch... set yaself for a major self esteem complex.. shame on ya hubbi for not being content wit jus your snatch... such a quagmire ..

sickshoes12 0
platypuscatrat 0

Hunny :( Doesn't deserve any YDI's.

First of all,when your ''best friend'' says yes is not excactly the best one.Second,oh dear god you asked your friend to **** your husband,third your husband LOVES U SO MUCH(.....) and fourth give freedom to people that will respect it.

GangstaCeline 0

Honey Next Time Dont Even Bother With ThreeSomes,Esspecially If You And Your Husband Are Going To Do With Someone Hotter Then You.

First of all, never have a threesome when your married. Second of all, one person is going to be third wheel!