Third wheel

By wallflower - 10/09/2009 06:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally agreed to the threesome that my husband has been trying to persuade me to have. We arranged it with my hot best friend, thinking I would be more comfortable with her. I ended up lying naked beside them, watching them have fun. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 201
You deserved it 41 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now it's your turn. Have a threesome with HIS hot best male friend, and go to town!

and now it will be awkward when your with your friend. awkward when your with your husband. and more likely than not he won't stop banging your friend.

Comments

cuppycake4494 0

its called do kinky things with both of them...dont just lay ther tardo!!!

1. it is NOT your fault your husband was lustful and wanted a threesome 2. you shouldnt have agreed and you probably will have a problem keeping them apart 3. talk to him about it 4. whether you take care of him or not sexually, he does not have the right to break his vow to you by sleeping with her

lonelyandbroke 0

Sweet_Instance - She agreed to it and even picked out the lucky lady herself. You think she would have stopped it or said something before it went to far. He had the right to break the "vow" (which you dont knwo what vow he took if one at all) as he had premission. She needed to think things thru. 2 women and 1 d*ck to get the job done?

worlds123dumbest 4

I agree and disagree with your comment. Yes, it's not her fault that her husband went for the hot best friend, but at the same time, she shouldn't have lied there waiting for someone to do the nasty on her. When it comes to threesomes, each participant needs to show some sort of desire. You don't lie back, relax and wait for them to make a move. You channel your sexy bitch and attack your prey with a vengeance. OP had this coming. Just saying.

worlds123dumbest 4

I agree and disagree with your comment. Yes, it's not her fault that her husband went for the hot best friend, but at the same time, she shouldn't have lied there waiting for someone to do the nasty on her. When it comes to threesomes, each participant needs to show some sort of desire. You don't lie back, relax and wait for them to make a move. You channel your sexy bitch and attack your prey with a vengeance. OP had this coming. Just saying.

lilarielle14 0

what a dick!! you shouldn't of never did that.. what are you gonna do now?

Today, My best friend asked me to join her threesome with her husband. She lied naked watch me and her husband having sex. FML

Wow really?! You were an active participant in letting your husband cheat on you. YDI on the real, yo.

You see just under the FML you can vote "I agree, your life sucks" or "You totally deserved it". FYL is the former while YDI is the latter.

ZombieVampirez 24

Should have said no. You deserved it.

That's really stupid. Never agree to something like that if you haven't been all about it from the start. YDI.

really? why didnt you sit on his face or lick his nuts or something? if youre boring enough to just lie there and watch him **** your friend ydi!

Never have a threesome with you best friend and husband!!! That really sucks ... your always going to wonder ...

22cute 17

that's BS & obviously you have no experience here. A threesome only works if the 2 women like each other & can get along. I your best friend was both willing & hot that would be perfect. Sadly, men are usually overwhelmed by the attention and can only put their dick in it. So OP would need to be the proactive one jumping in & directing. But there's no way she would have known before unlss she's a psychologist.