There goes the neighborhood

By Lorky - 08/05/2020 02:00 - United States

Today, I received an email from the office of the apartment complex I moved into two months ago. Apparently, a woman a few apartments down from mine was murdered. Time to pack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 481
You deserved it 131

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's no rush. The murderers have several more apartments to hit before they get to you.

Murders happen everywhere, so you'll be moving a lot... SMH...

Comments

There's no rush. The murderers have several more apartments to hit before they get to you.

Ah man that’s just such an inconvenience for you. Maybe goto her funeral and explain why her death made your life so difficult.

Jillian Cosby-Kelly 15

so because a tragedy occurred, no one but the immediate victim or family thereof is allowed to be affected? this is pretty ridiculous.

Maybe sit back and say, hey thank God that wasn’t me that got murdered, instead of saying your life sucks because you feel like you need to move.

Murders happen everywhere, so you'll be moving a lot... SMH...

Jillian Cosby-Kelly 15

I'm so sorry you're dealing with anxiety from this tragedy. It may not be necessary to move though, if you can I would suggest working closely with a therapist to sort your feelings out, and also ask the police if this is expected to be ongoing, or if it was a crime of passion type deal.

EmDizzle2007 28

Not only did he see, they're catching onto OP so he has to move!

EmDizzle2007 28

that'd be the best move in that case.

I'd be a bit freaked out if a neighbor in my apartment complex were murdered, but why not ask what the apartment complex is doing to improve security?