The struggle is real

By Sally - 26/12/2011 11:48 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my friend told me how depressing it is that she hasn't had sex in two weeks. I haven't had sex in 3 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 663
You deserved it 5 836

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tweetypie 18

Yea well I haven't had sex....EVER!!!

I haven't had sex for 7years, 253 days, 12hours and 46minutes. But it doesn't bother me.

Comments

Couldn't help but notice the avatar. Not winning the Stanley Cup for 44 years is definitely worse than not having sex for 3. At least you guys are getting competitive again.

1) Never said anything about not winning the cup being worse than this? 2) Hah. You know a lot about hockey? Neglect to mention leafs are also the second most winning team of the Stanley cup. 3) Just because they haven't won the cup doesn't mean their not competitive. Philadelphia was finalists 2 years ago, they went in second worst team to make the playoffs In the eastern conference. So they almost won, being one of the bottom teams. For years leafs have been very close to making playoffs-thus obviously 'competing' for years.

there are worse things to be without... like food or water for example.

or a face. it would suck not to have a face.

Um, Kman, it's true. Two weeks without sex is nothing. This girl has her priorities very mixed up... it's not like you need sex to live. It's nice to have sex, but come on.

You're seriously going to comment on an fml and say "it could be worse?" Are you new here? For the most part these posts are just first world problems, all of them could be worse.

Horcruxer 0

Agreed, food and water is not the point

Step 1: get a prostitute Step 2: have sex with him Step 3: get nasty diseases Step 4: never have sex again

lindseykcool 6

^ Because that would definitely solve all her problems? -___-

lindseykcool 6

I think 16 was trying to say that that would be worse than not having sex in 3 years...

(Bows head in shame) Lol!!! Caught in a moment of my own ignorance! I owe you a coffee, Liimitless. ;) Sorry!

lindseykcool 6

I apologize, Liimitless. I misunderstood also. :)

IrishJesus 5

Just going to be playing devils advocate: Assuming you are female, it should be pretty easy to find someone to get nasty with. I'm curious what you are doing that's making it difficult to get some.

xoxPatrina 8

Could be worse... Could have a blue waffle..

xoxPatrina 8
xoxPatrina 8

Na, I'm a virgin.... Nice try though.

JhunnySuperman 0

Hahaha wow in all ways that's the most disgusting example

IrishJesus 5

don't worry about it. Everyone has different needs.

KafkasKatfish 2

A feeling I know all too well.

testthecoal 5

You are destined for someone. Just dont't become one of those crazy pet lovers.

FMLsOhilarious 6

Wow, and she thinks two weeks is a long time? Unless she's in a relationship with someone then I guess I see her point but if not and she's just screwing random people, then that's a bit ****-like and you shouldn't compare yourself to that. It's better to wait for someone worth while; at least that's what I think.

When my ex and I broke up, it was hard not having sex for a few months. But you get used to it. So maybe OP's friend was in a relationship with a rather healthy sex life, and she suddenly doesn't have that anymore. She could **** around I suppose. I couldn't bring myself to that though, maybe she can't either.