The scene

By Goober - 05/06/2023 06:00

Today, I found a curly hair in my fries at a restaurant. It was disgusting, so I screamed at my waiter. To my surprise, they kicked me out of the restaurant for, "making a scene". They wouldn’t even replace my fries. When did the customer stop being right? FML
I agree, your life sucks 204
You deserved it 3 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should consider acting like an adult first instead of a toddler having a tantrum and then they’ll consider listening to you. Just a hunch.

Around the same time said custome started being a complete d*ck...

Comments

You deserved it, my dude, and good on them for kicking you. Next time, try behaving like an actual adult capable of being in public like a civilized human being. It's never okay to scream at people doing their job. Oh, and the customer stopped being right when they started thinking "If I behave like Goober (aka, like a 5-year-old toddler having a temper tantrum), they'll give me what I want without me needing to treat people like human beings." You merely got a good example of a proper consequence for once. Take it to heart, or get used to a lack of refunds and being told to leave places, because you'll only get that more often.

when the customer stopped like an adult and started acting like an asshole

the server didn't cook your food... stop being pissed off at people that didn't do anything to you

Screaming at the waiter was your first mistake. I don't blame them for kicking you out.

The customer is NOT always right, especially if they're making a scene. No one wants to find hair in their foot, but shrieking at the waiter is no way to rectify the situation. How old are you? Six?