The reverse beard

By heart-broken - 03/07/2009 01:33 - Australia

Today, my girlfriend left me. The reason? She's not actually a lesbian. She has been using our relationship to piss off her conservative parents. We've been together for over a year, and I've been in love with her for over five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 929
You deserved it 8 741

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's one spiteful bitch. You should sneak into her room while she's sleeping and shave her head, so she really looks like a lesbian. I kid, I kid. Please refrain from the "omgz U R teh stereotyperest!!1" comments.

AlphaC 0

I would venture that the fact that you were in love with her for 4 years BEFORE you were together is a bigger FML. That said, that totally sucks.

Comments

Nobody said they were going to hell or that God hates them

normandin131 0

Well did you at least get to **** her?

Dude, that sucks hot sweaty ass. **** your life :( I can't believe 1500 people pressed you deserve it. What a bitch.

Topguy 0

hope you "got some" at least

triplethreat13 0

oh that's really sad! hey, people, there's nothing wrong with being gay. i'm not gay but i think gays deserve to be treated like normal people.

That makes it sound like they aren't normal people

videogamejunkie 0

We aren't normal people. We're aliens, come to destroy you and take your filthy planet for ourselves. Bwahaha.

I feel your pain. two months ago my wife left me, because she IS a lesbian. I should give you her number.

Wow. Your ex sounds like a crazy manipulative bitch. Try not to take it personally that she used you. Dont dwell on it and you'll be able to move on sooner than you think.

that really sucks :( i'm sorry about that, homie, some people are just heartless. -hkg.

yeah...she's a ******* idiot. that's pretty low, she has no life & needs to grow up - big time.