The pits

By speedstick - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I received an anonymous letter telling me that I smell bad, and suggesting that I wear more deodorant. Apparently my BO is so bad that someone feels the need to stalk me to point it out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 137
You deserved it 34 886

Top comments

Don't flatter yourself. You're not being stalked. They didn't want to have to get close enough to say it to your face. It would have been awkward to find a pole long enough to attach the note to, and they didn't have a megaphone.

Leaving you a note isn't stalking you. Don't get mad at others because you happen to smell like shit.

Comments

I am highly amused by everyone saying it's someone the OP knows...because that's so true. There are far too many stinky people in this world that no one has the balls to talk to.

hahahahahaha i gotta guy that works with me with bas BO. thx for the suggestion, Stinky is getting a letter tomm aswell

...that's not stalking, that's tact. An anonymous BO tip doesn't mean the person is following you or obsessing over you. At all.

don't flatter yourself, you don't have a stalker. someone just doesn't want to have to tell you in person

UpYoursInAdvance 0

That's just wrong but if you need that go ahead...

well that's better than them sayin it infront of everybody at least the letter is private.

sallen0046 4

Sending a letter is not stalking. Stalking would be popping up out of the bushes in front of your house yelling about how you stink. Bathe more frequently and invest in better deodorant.

for those of you sorry for OP. why? its her own fault. gross please wear deodorant. YDI.