The pits

By speedstick - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I received an anonymous letter telling me that I smell bad, and suggesting that I wear more deodorant. Apparently my BO is so bad that someone feels the need to stalk me to point it out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 136
You deserved it 34 885

Top comments

Don't flatter yourself. You're not being stalked. They didn't want to have to get close enough to say it to your face. It would have been awkward to find a pole long enough to attach the note to, and they didn't have a megaphone.

Leaving you a note isn't stalking you. Don't get mad at others because you happen to smell like shit.

Comments

yeah at my work we actually have that problem with a girl. just don't know how we should tell her. I guess a note might work than.

ahahahha! sorry but this made me laugh xD that does suck OP :/

seriously... just wear deoderant its not that hard you stinky ****

update the FML app for iPhone asap. no more scrolling through stupid replies.

Tasanasanta 0

You do realise that *most* replies are EXACTLY the same as nirmal posts, don't you?

OP: You are gross, but this can be remedied. Take a shower EVERY DAY, and wear deodorant regularly. You are obviously harming others with your bad hygiene habits.

mona_is_here 10

You live in a society. Don't you realise that bad smell is disturbing and puts people off. It's just a matter of essential hygiene: shower daily, use deodorant and brush your teeth. Problem solved!

mona_is_here 10

Correction: I'm sorry for double post, FML messes up all the comments. :(

mona_is_here 10

You live in a society. Don't you realise that bad smell is disturbing and puts people off? It's just a matter of essential hygiene: shower daily, use deodorant and brush your teeth. Problem solved!

aholeguy 0

Move to France noone will care

BoyFromTheFuture 0

lmao. now a bunch of Frenchmen will attack you.

b_anhero 0

ur friends are snookie and jwoww. get'em.

KiddNYC1O 20

also, sprinkle yourself with johnson's baby powder. it's great

OP someone most likely isn't stalking you. it's probably a friend or someone who sits next to you in class or something like that.

79- It might. It could be from a person who she hadn't given her address to.

okay, no ones stalking you. don't flatter yourself. you smell like shit and someone near you pointed out in the nicest way they could think of. suck it up and shower more than once a year.

mr_miyagi 0

haha no one else got that reference

Bees_fml 0

Seriously, how is this "stalking"?

planbsponserme 2

bet you it was jwow and snookie.

They would only do it anonymously if they cared about you. So get stronger deodorant and move on!

aww, you got my letter (: jk op, but maybe it's time you remember to put on deodorant (:

530boy 0

Well , you shouldn't be obese because obese people stink. FYL lose some 40 lbs.

oarisimo 4

who said op was obese? thin people can stink too. I hate ignorant people like you.

you should't be ignorant. I've dealt with obese people at the hospital and most times it's never the smell it's the pain in my joints it causes to move them around. I can't wait until someone says something ignorant about you like people who wear white t-shirts have to wear black hats to cover up how ******* ugly they are.

BoyFromTheFuture 0

don't argue with her. boobs store knowledge and judging by her picture she's much smarter than u. 530 boy, don't talk until u hit puberty. look at that dirty little stash.

Please don't feed the trolls. Thank you.

FMLsOhilarious 6

You're a ******* douche. Skinny people can stink too. You're ignorant.

Don't talk back to docbastard. Now, go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

solecism 0

Or it could be a family member..

The person probably isn't stalking you. He/she, is just trying to be anonymous so as to not embarrass you by saying it in person. Be happy someone told you instead of sad that you smell.

yeah, sending a letter hardly counts as stalking.

yes this.. no.6 I know it feels weird and horrible to you.. but... they really are doing you a big favour. Please listen to what they've said and do something about it.

If you agree its so bad, wear deodorant smelly :P

Don't flatter yourself. You're not being stalked. They didn't want to have to get close enough to say it to your face. It would have been awkward to find a pole long enough to attach the note to, and they didn't have a megaphone.

Leaving you a note isn't stalking you. Don't get mad at others because you happen to smell like shit.

if it were only one letter, than why or how is it stalking? ydi for being gross

roaminginsomniac 0

You should be more concerned with hygiene. Everyone that has to be around you can smell you. No stalking here, they are trying to tell you to BATHE more. Take a shower. Use deoderant. Shocking.