The Lovecats

By HaedLei - 26/11/2013 12:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend has a fetish for cats. I think I'm going to have to meow before we do anything together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 242
You deserved it 5 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lilmslady 11

he just wants to tame the pussy ;)

Hang on. A fetish for actual cats or a fetish for people in kitty-style dress-up? Because that makes a pretty big difference.

Comments

i wonder if your boyfriend is related to the op who posted about their boyfriend meowing when he climaxed...

narkill 13

And hopefully that will be the only thing you have to fake...

caitiebug1119 15

I think you'll have to run. Run fast and far away, don't look back.

"Babe! I want to have sex right meow!" That's when you pounce on him. I don't know, I mean, role play? Dress up, own the sex kitten inside of you... dress up as Catwoman. ;D

Way to turn the bad situation into a great one !

perdix 29

Break out the Ted Nugent! Buy earplugs as he rocks your world to "Cat Scratch Fever." After a while, you should find a man who has a fetish for adult, human females. There are quite a few of us ;)

perdix 29

I'll bet he's suddenly a huge Miley Cyrus fan after her duet at the AMA's!

footcheezeez 16

*Goes to doctor for checkup* "I'm sorry sir, but you appear to have contracted... *Takes off stethoscope dramatically* "Furrititus."

SmittyJA24 26

What was that (meow) stupid cop movie from a few (meow) years ago?

Shrouds 14

you do not talk about Super Troopers in that manner.

Better than some things that he could have...just hope he doesn't act like one...

Time to pull out the cat ear head band n the tail plug