The GOAT

By stunned - 15/03/2010 15:27 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of almost a year and a half broke up with me when he decided he wasn't in love with me anymore. We gave our stuff back, he was joking and happy the whole time until I told him I was taking back my cat. At that point he burst into tears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 891
You deserved it 3 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

heartlessagony 0

At least you're not with him anymore.

Comments

Silentknight 0

well that's men for you: once they get your pussy, you're out on your ass.

myrtille103 0

FYL, I know how awful it is when your bf tells you he doesn't love you anymore... at least he doesn't feel good either ... even if in his case it's not because of the break-up

has anyone here ever masturbated to cats??

Itstrickyyxx 6

*kicks into huge random pit*

How about you grow up, little kid?? People fall in love, and sometimes they fall out of love, either both or just one of them. Then they break up, and depending on how they view such things, give back the presents etc. to each other, or keep them. It was exactly what happened in this FML, and both were perfectly civilized adults. NOTHING in there indicated anything about fights or her acting like a bitch AT ALL. You're a little brat who has no idea how relationships work, and no respect whatsoever. Come back when you've grown a brain and matured a bit. The thing is, they had probably been living together and he didn't think of the fact "their cat" was originally "her cat" and so he wouldn't have him anymore. That was the whole point of the story, not the break-up itself.

Gabbiegummies 4

wow you should have broke up with him

ClouDn9n 0

Try again. He obviously hates you because you can't make him purr. Look on the bright side though, you got eight more chances with him. Dont give up!

kyliebeatriz08 0

ohhh for christ's sake, I cant believe somebody can prefer a cat over a love partner. Tell him to get over it, if he dumped you, he needs to deal with it and GROW Up!!!!! oh well, shit happens....