Thanks, I hate it

By Anonymous - 05/08/2009 02:34 - United States

Today, I received a $250 ticket when I parked my car, that has the disabled placard, in a handicapped spot at a Wal-Mart. The officer said she watched me get out of the car and walk to store without appearing to be disabled. I'm 59 years old, have a steel rod in my spine and a prosthetic hip. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 294
You deserved it 3 345

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who is it for her to decide if you're disabled or not? Wow. I hate people like that. Of course not all handicaps are always going to be noticeable.

Conkers 0

I'm pretty sure you can definately appeal against that. People with mental disabilities can get the cards and you cannot physically look at them to see if they're disabled.

Comments

That's ridiculous. I'd fight it and place a complaint against the officer.

pixiepie65 0

u should have told that bitch, "ok, see you in court." it might be a nuisance but its annoying for her too cuz she has to show up either way. Your so gonna get out of that ticket, and I hope that dumb bitch learns her lesson. She's a retard.

I thought of one thing and one thing only upon reading this: **** the police, coming straight out the underground.

skullbuster 0

Shit, isn't everyone over 50 and handicapped in Florida (aside from the Disney vacationers)? The state flag has that ******* handicap wheelchair symbol on it!

http://www.wftv.com/news/20282036/detail.html Highlights: Greene has had several surgeries after getting hit by a car, which is why he has a handicapped parking permit from his home state of North Carolina. After two more hours at the sheriff's office, he came out with better news The sheriff's office says it's reviewing its practices to make sure it doesn't happen again. Greene filed a complaint against the deputy who wrote the ticket and says it's all wasted time on a short vacation he'll never get back. The sheriff's office says the deputy involved has been in trouble once before, about five years ago, for bringing an inmate into the jail who was carrying a pocket knife.

theintrollama 0

If you can walk, you can park in a normal spot. People like you who abuse the system are why the rest of us can't ever find a parking spot.

Some people can walk but walking too far is the problem. Why don't you go apply for one as well. Mentally handicapped individuals are allowed to apply for placards too. You'd fit right in.