Thanks, I hate it

By nakedyogagirl - 03/09/2010 00:16 - United Kingdom

Today, on my way to work, the obese old guy in the house opposite mine offered me tips on my yoga technique. Not only were his tips helpful, but I now know I should either close my curtains or put clothes on when I do yoga. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 085
You deserved it 39 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

harmtouch 0

what does his weight or age have to do with it? if he was young and hot would that make it ok? bigot

Just saying.. maybe she didn't realize u could see in her house??

Love that you're calling him obese because he called your shit on being a creeptard, and doing nude yoga in front of an open window. It could have been worse, you could have flashed some kids or had the cops called on you by some ninety year old granny. Get over yourself and try not to be surprised next time, people generally act like skanks for attention, you got what you wanted. YDI.

Wow, OP. Close your blinds. That's pretty creepy that your neighbor can see you doing naked yoga. I guess at least he told you though, rather than continuing to watch...

530boy 0

hahaha your neighbor is obese! how typical! :)

most women are basically naked doing Yoga anyway. (have you seen what people where to a yoga class) (see through tight tops with no bra underneath) I would right more but I have to get to yoga class I need to work on crane pose.

gezzz the old dude has few bright spots in his life, and you want to take what is most likely the high point in his life away!! Selfish!!