Thanks Dave, good one

By tech_support - 04/11/2011 16:05 - Sweden

Today, at work, my mouse cursor kept randomly moving all over the screen, and messed up an entire day's attempted work. As I was leaving, I overheard one of my co-workers saying he'd plugged a wireless mouse adapter into my computer, and had been trolling me all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 615
You deserved it 4 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stuner56 22

I'm sorry, but there IS a time and place for trolling. At work is not one of those places, especially if it screws up a whole day's worth of work and can potentially get the victim fired.

Comments

Bekavera 4

awwww shit...This made me laugh soooo hard! Im sorry, but this is tooo funny:)

And he didn't get bored after 2 hours? 5 hours?

Meh. This one's cake. Call Tech Support immediately. Have them check your system out and they'll find the 'problem'. Plead ignorance, and express extreme frustration, and depending on how pissed off you are push for an investigaton but don't indicate you know what's going on. those devices don't have much range, and your standard user wouldn't know much about how they work,etc. they might find him they might not, but either way you know to watch out for that asshole in the future and they will know that if they push you that you won't just sit there and take it.

That's an awesome idea! Guess what I am doing at work on Monday?

Techies...we are so damn funny. I just remote into the computer, it's funnier when they see random programs open and close throughout the day.

Well no shit.. Instead of wasting Ann entire day dealing with it because you're too stupid to fix it, turn on your brain and investigate... People can be so stupid.. No shit he was trolling you all day..

To get him back learn some computer codes and shut his down randomly throughout the day.