Tedious problems require extreme solutions

By Anonymous - 02/11/2021 22:59

Today, my life is so devoid of love and joy that I seriously considered making junk food my full-time hobby, in the hope of getting diabetes and dying from it. At least that would be a pleasant way to kill myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 811
You deserved it 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Diabetes would be a shitty way to die. Often there's blindness and amputations before death. Making junk food could become a lucrative side hustle. You'll make so much money, you could purchase love and joy.

Comments

Diabetes would be a shitty way to die. Often there's blindness and amputations before death. Making junk food could become a lucrative side hustle. You'll make so much money, you could purchase love and joy.

There are quicker ways to kill yourself. End stage diabetes can include the loss of feet or legs. It’s not a pleasant way to die. It’s a whole lot easier to put fat on than to take it off. I urge you to seek professional mental health help because this sounds like depression.

And get some of her homemade junk food? Is she making candy, pastries or homemade potato chips? I wish I knew!

Why not sign up for a cooking class, or learn how to knit? You don't have to overeat--you need a hobby. See if your local community center has some classes on various things, and try them out. Something fun should come up, and it'll make things a lot better. Cooking is actually a good place to start--you need to eat healthy meals, so making them fancy can be fun--but you can branch off into all sorts of things.

Oatmeal_Cookiez 3

Diabetics is not a good way to go. My dad lost half a foot, his kidneys failed, he has heart attacks, and he suddenly stops breathing from time to time. It’s a horrible thing to go through.