By Anonymous - 15/01/2015 15:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, like every other day at work, I had to listen to people talk about being addicted to sex. I have to treat people for addiction to something I've never even had. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 318
You deserved it 5 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bored359 13

I'm sure they could help with that!

meli1195 31

yes, a high school student is definitely qualified to rehabilitate sex addicts.

Comments

bored359 13

I'm sure they could help with that!

I don't think you're supposed to mess around with the clients. That and I wouldn't trust sex addicts :l

Well, #82, you know, condoms were invented for a reason. That ebing said, it's massively unethical to feed someone's addiction, doubly so if you're there as part of the effort to cure them.

No, but they're pretty damn good at what they do - especially against an STD or STI.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I prefer pure EVIL, still technically "pure" ;P

Llama_Face89 33

Hey if Jesus wanted us to be pure he wouldn't have been slumming around with a prostitute.

FORMER prostitute. And ALLEDGEDLY. You know what? Apologize to Mary right now, or you're not getting into heaven. No one disses Jesus' GF.

RedPillSucks 31

Church lies. Mary Magdalene was never a prostitute

Is it me, or did anyone else picture OP looking like Jimmy MacElroy from Blades of Glory...?

RedPillSucks 31

aww come one. i thought this was a good double entendre. more up votes

Potentially triple entendre? Sack to sleep with, fire, and hit in the balls...

GrimReefer66 29

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, wait for the right one because it's something you can't get back.

That's only if we continue to put such high expectations in our first time. Sex is awkward the first time usually, and sometimes can turn people off of sex, especially if they've been waiting for marriage with someone, and then it happens to be bad or painful.(since I hear it can be for girls?)

not lie my first time was pretty good and a lot of fun dunno how but went for like 2 hours, back was all scratched up. 10/10 night.

Hey at least you'll be one of the only ones to know how to do the 'virgin' on the dance floor

This could be a movie! Ahh the script dialogue possibilities!

Pretty sure there logic to change that. 0 is countless, therefore, you've slept with countless people... Which then makes you easy... Don't follow my advice actually.