Stop! Hammertime!

By shotdown - 04/11/2010 04:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, in the middle of hot passionate sex with my husband, he stops and tells me he won't be able to finish until I go brush my teeth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 603
You deserved it 41 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hgielad_720 0

Awww that sucks. But that's really gross! You should brush your teeth before, OP.

funzcpl 0

ewwwwwwww! for a guy to actually stop in the middle of sex must mean your breath smelled like ass!

Comments

Shover 0

Option A : Brush before you get naked Option B : Orange Tic Tacs if you're in that much of a hurry

oliveindamiddle 0

the orange ones are the best!

You should have said 'Well my breath was fresh before you made me go down on you'

perdix 29

He should have just tossed your salad -- it would have tasted better.

maybe it was early in the morning and she hadn't gotten out of bed yet to brush her teeth. morning breath is fatal

Or maybe she just had a big plate of shit for dinner.

'brush your teeth' with his member (only don't use teeth, it hurts). He'll finish. Though he may complain about your breath more often ;-)

lmfao YDI for not brushing your teeth. haha sick.

It wasn't as hot and passionate as you thought, OP.

randiZ25 0

It's marriage, that goes with the territory. I've said that to my husband before. It's not the end of the world. He's not going anywhere. Try and be a little less sensitive OP or brush your teeth more routinely. =)

Ugh, this is such a pet peeve of mine. YDI, OP. You can't always help having bad breath, but you *can* choose to not get offended when someone you love tells you about it. If you just went down on him, respect his preference to "clean up" before continuing. You'd already know about that preference anyway. If you just woke up, put on the brakes for two minutes and do it together. If you ate something smelly, well, you're SOL for now. Next time have him take a bite too, especially if he doesn't like it. Better to taste it for a few minutes than smell it for hours.