Stealthy

By ohdear - 31/10/2011 15:38 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend tried to change her pad while we were sitting in a crowded movie theatre. She succeeded and slipped the used pad into her purse. I can't get rid of the memory, and I don't think I can ever eat popcorn again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 034
You deserved it 5 367

Same thing different taste

Comments

I vomited a little inside... Not very classy. And hopefully there were no smells.... Oh god.

AllyCat23 9

That's disgusting. She should have gotten her lazy ass up and went to the bathroom.

ThatLooksSticky 16

I think you meant "her lazy ******."

Wow. That's naaaasty. Does anyone else have a craving for tomato soup right now?

livelaughcheer_2 2

ha you really think the blood that comes outta there is anything like tomato soup?

Really!? I was just eating tomato soup!! Gross!

DawnMarie11 0

You are just as much of a pig as op's girlfriend you and her deserve eachother.

There are some things that are not meant for the Internet… this is one of them.

Must have been a good movie. But don't dump her yet. I anxiously await your next FML when she pees in your empty drink cup or ***** in the empty popcorn bag because she doesn't want to miss the movie.

Must have been a good movie. But don't dump her yet. I anxiously await your next FML when she pees in your empty drink cup or ***** in the empty popcorn bag because she doesn't want to miss the movie.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Well...HOPEFULLY they're empty ....

You would be surprised at what all happens in dark theatres. You're no worse off than you were before...just more enlightened. Enjoy your popcorn.

megapeyt 17

Classy, very very classy! Did everyone in the theatre suddenly wonder who was eating the fish sandwich? Just wait to see what she does at your family reunion!

Classy, very very classy! Did everyone in the theatre suddnely wonder who was eating the fish sandwich? Just wait to see what she does at your family reunion!