Stealthy

By ohdear - 31/10/2011 15:38 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend tried to change her pad while we were sitting in a crowded movie theatre. She succeeded and slipped the used pad into her purse. I can't get rid of the memory, and I don't think I can ever eat popcorn again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 034
You deserved it 5 367

Same thing different taste

Comments

That is truly the most disgusting and unhygienic thing I have ever heard. I feel bad for anyone associated with her; if she thinks that's acceptable, I wonder what other gross things she does? I wouldn't want to touch ANYTHING she touches...

If that's how she feels about personal hygiene, she deserves to be alone. Freakin gross.

wtf.. at least she didnt have to take a shit during the movie O__o

jordo924 0

your girlfriend's a total ninja, a gross ninja, but a ninja

Wow. Just wow. As a woman, I cannot even possibly fathom ever doing this in a million years. Your girlfriend has some serious underlying issues.

kikibrowm 7

I know, right? It wouldn't hurt to miss a minute or two...

No kidding... That's so gross! Also, a movie's only a couple hours long... If changing her pad couldn't wait until the movie ended, then it probably should have been taken care of before the movie started. Little bit of thinking and planning ahead- problem solved!

yeh but how urgent can a pad change be during a movie? couldnt she have done so b4 or waited till after?

ThatLooksSticky 16

What movie is SO GOOD that you can't go to the bathroom for a few minutes? And if the theater was so crowded, how in the world did no one else notice this?? I hope I never sit in her seat. ::shudder::

And she probly would've missed that part of the movie anyway. Unless she really is a ninja and did it without looking.

She should have done it before the movie started if she was so desparate not to miss a minute of it.

This is so incredibly nasty I'm not even sure I could think of a word to describe the amount of disgust I feel. I really hope you broke it off right there. YUCK.

glitterglam86 0

Well,you said that she is your gf,so I'm guessing she is good at sucking dick and taking it in the ass,and has no problem with you seeing other women. And she must be a sugar mama. That would be the ONLY reason that I can think of to keep her around. However,this is not a FML for you. It's a FHL. I wish you the best of luck. :-)

None of the reasons you gave are good enough. I would just run away and boil my eyes if I were OP...