Stay out of it

By feelsterrible - 09/08/2012 19:51 - United States - Duluth

Today, I was at the mall, when a guy started screaming at his buddy for sleeping with his sister. It was pretty hilarious, so when he stormed off, I mockingly yelled, "Pussy!" He then whirled around and beat the absolute hell out of his friend. Now I feel like I'm going to reincarnate as a turd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 357
You deserved it 54 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AGhost5445 25

He should have beat the shit out of you.

Comments

AGhost5445 25

He should have beat the shit out of you.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
CallMeMcFeelii 13

I read it wrong..I'll thumb myself down..

16- Not to be a dick but OP didn't get his ass kicked, the guys friend did.

Psych101 9

This is more like an FML for the guy who got the shit beat out of him, rather than the OP.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

25- No offense taken man. I must of read it and thought he deserved an ass whooping instead of actually getting it.

25- Yeah I saw you corrected your self but couldn't edit in time sorry

To all those people who believe in karma, it looks like op's reincarnation was just dropped on you.

What I don't understand is why the brother really cares, obviously his sister either likes his friend or is a complete hoe. I understand that maybe his friend should have asked first but the brother doesn't really have a say in who his sister does or decides to be with.

Your don't understand #85 you don't sleep with your best friends sister. Can't they date and get married before they sleep together. It's just not cool

Its extremely disrespectful to sleep with a friends sibling... Especially without dating them or asking permission first to even make a starting move...

That's exactly what I was gonna say!

85 - only rednecks and niggars are ok with that kind of thinking!

Ik! Op you are a complete dick. Why would you even say something like that? And then you expect people to feel sorry for you?!

Meh, physical violence isn't the answer and the friend needs to grow up... Unless the guy forced himself on his sister, never a reason for the screaming either.

yeah... I'm not seeing how this ***** OPs life... at all...

You'd be lucky to be a turd you jerk. Hahahaha naw jk. That's pretty hilarious :D

No need to worry. As a wise man had once said, "yolo".

BunchieRules 31

45 - No wise man has ever said "yolo".

Yolo is the dumbest shit ever, I believe whoever uses that term should just jump off a building and use that term

An acronym used to excuse stupid shit is not a wise saying, nor was it created by a wise person.

In the words of Jack Black, "Yolo is just 'carpe diem' for stupid people."

50- I was going to say the same thing...but my app crashed and you beat me to it! >:o

^does everyone who says that, think they're really that clever? No, I thought I was a ******* cat and lived 9 times.

Psych101 9

102- Go bat around some yarn or something. It was clearly a joke.

72 - actually, I did believe that. I was quite confused when people started saying "YOLO" because I thought it was common knowledge that watching the James Bond film, "You Only Live Twice" would allow people to live a second time. Imagine my surprise when I found out the harsh truth :(

46- The person that made YOLO and SWAG is a genius, SWAG is a way to determine who's a douche and YOLO is a way to get rid of them.

Did people really think I was serious..?

You suck OP. Not just because of screaming pussy. But also because you weren't man enough to admit you said it.

dominic1221 6

That's cool 37, but you do know you can make your own threads, right?

zombiebombatron 6

Oh that's pretty damn funny, sad, but definitely something to put a smile on the face of a serious person!

I've seen many comments from you today, and honey both are telling me that either a) you are trying too hard (or) b) you are a ******* bitch.

And 47 you are A: a purple and red haired transvestite hippo. Or B: A 90 year old deformed pink tiger! Keep Going guys don't break this chain!

From your comment 47, I can tell: A) I like turtles. B) These tights are giving me a killer wedgie.

51- From your comments I can tell that: 1) Your face belongs in my nightmares. 2) I have not paid enough attention to your comments because I can't think of a second point.

zombiebombatron 6

It's a joke sweetie I'm not takin anything seriously. Stop takin things up the rump, dear. Just saying. And my other comment isn't offensive, not one bit. So boohoo go cry. Im not the one starting arguments on FML. Or any other site.

zombiebombatron 6

Btw. If there was a video of this and it was put on the Internet and shared numerously around the web, no one would stop and say "awee thats really messed up, whoever laughs at this is an asshole." no. They would laugh. And you would too.

Your usage of terms of endearment leads me to believe you're a passive aggressive **** bag who doesn't know how to be straightforward, honey.

zombiebombatron 6

You wouldn't have the guts to say that if you actually knew who I was, how I am in person, and the things I could do to your smartass ******* mouth.

Considering what you said, you either... a.) failed the nice guy impression. b.) tried too hard on the tough guy impression or c.) you're a very bad troll. Either way you failed both 92. :P

the last part I meant "them all." Ran out of time to edit that part.

Just to clarify, my comment I posted above is what happens when you reply to yourself who replied to someone who's reply who got moderated and your comment gets moderated with it. :P

From this thread, I can tell: 1) I hate combo breakers 2) I need to pay more attention to comments so I can get in on these epic chains before they're broken! 57) I can't count.

BunchieRules 31

Hi. I love this site. There. Now according to 35's logic you should be able to determine my entire personality based on my post.

#4 - wow. The fact the you genuinely believe that everyone enjoys senseless violence and watching others suffer is - for lack of a better word - disturbing. I'd genuinely like to believe that i'm not the only person who doesn't enjoy watching the world burn (figuratively speaking). People like you make me question what hope humanity has.

It's true what she is saying though, if this was on jackass people would just laugh their asses off. Furthermore 35 you are just like every ******* whinger and complainer on this earth, you have nothing else better to do, so you decide to make someone else's life a little more miserable, how about you crawl back into the hole you came from, and for the sake of humanity, never re-surface.

Then did his friend, then turn around? Then beat you down?

No, the guy heard OP yell and incorrectly assumed that it was his friend who yelled. Therefore, the friend got beaten up instead of OP.

15- 6 wanted to know if the friend OP caused to be beat up ended up beating OP.

AllMyNope 10

All her comments are like that.

379_fml 11

How do I thumb this up more then once

Guys maybe English isn't her first language

No. If he did, maybe that would have been mentioned in the FML.

stephhrunsaway 21

That's what happens when you don't mind your business and do the "I thought it would be funny if" thing. YDI.

OP, if you were standing close enough that he could mistake your shout for that of his friend, i'm surprised the other guy didn't just point out that you were the one to call him a pussy. Then they could have rekindled their friendship by taking turns kicking your ass.

ImWhiteBoy_WhoRU 10

I'm pretty sure he had good reason to beat up his friend anyways.

Right, because the brother totally gets to control his sister's life and say who she can or can't sleep with. That makes sense.

cowboyup92 3

Because guy Code says stay away from ur friends sister