Stay in your lane

By Kittykatkrunch - 12/11/2009 05:09 - Australia

Today, I found out my boyfriend was crushing on his best friend. When I found out, I asked him about it. He replied, "Don't worry, she's perfect and is way too good for me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 735
You deserved it 3 065

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't believe he crushed his best friend. He must work out.

I am sorry, but your boyfriend sounds like an insensitive jerk! That's so rude! He doesn't deserve you if he's like that.

Comments

Mario9587 0

Some people really don't know how to speak. Poor guy probably had his trains of thought crash while trying to think of a way to get him out of the situation AND please you at the same time. There were no survivors.

lazylacey 0
tayxbabiex3 0

thats so messed up if he thinks shes to perfect and to good for him then he must look at you like your not perfect to him when the best thing abut a girl is her inperfections !! so its better to be inperfect then perfect so yea

southerngal34 0

you can do soo much better than him! this is gonna sound harsh, but move on! he needs to realize how great of a girl he is has already. im so sorry that he's such a jerk.

wow... same thing happened to me except my bf liked MY best friend. Believe me i learned things the hard way... get out. my boy friend ended up dumping me for my (ex) best friend... which is also when i found out about their secret relationship during the whole 2 years we had been together. and he had continuously told me there was nothing at all... that i was the only girl that he wanted to marry (yeah... right). at least yours told you i guess which is maybe good. there is nothing in a relationship when you know your significant other likes someone more. i was not happy at all and there was no trust (for good reason it turned out). i dont' know... maybe i'm just being pessimistic... take the chance if you believe in him... either way good luck to ya. i understand completely.

bikeduster 0

Ok, when situations like this come up, this is when a good sludge hammer comes handy, because when he is asleep you take it and slam it right below his nuts and tell him that if he ever says that again, next time you won't miss....and people say I'm a cruel basterd...I would think not, I would much rather take a soup ladel and castrate him, but thats just me XD

jemmalou86 0

Thats why you don't date a guy who's best friend is female, idiot.

princessjane 0

i sincerely hope you are not still together. that's just wrong.

we are... she kind-of stopped talkin to him past few days..