Statistics

By Anonymous - 09/09/2020 05:01 - Italy

Spicy
Today, I found out that my 7 friends, with a total of 23 past boyfriends in 11 years, have had 0 orgasms during sex. As someone whose sex ed was basically porn, it felt like finding out Santa wasn't real, but worse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 544
You deserved it 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your sex Ed was ****, you're probably constantly disappointed how tiny penises are in real life.

bobsanction 18

So what you're saying is your 7 friends are all horrible at communication.

Comments

Taylor Caldwell 10

Let me guess you’re male and those 7 friends are all females

coius 23

Find a SO that puts their interest on YOU in the bedroom. While I haven’t had this problem (probably since I take my own advice), I’m sure a lot of people you’ve had sex with didn’t bother to fond out how to “scratch the itch” like you needed. If the person only cares about themselves, they won’t even bother trying to, or listen to, what it takes for you to achieve ******. Find the person that takes time to find out how to make you happy, in and out of the bedroom, otherwise your future sex life will just get worse.

A woman should try various sex toys and manually stimulation to find what works for them. Then when in a sexual relationship should communicate with new partners during sex to teach the partners what she likes, and she in turn should learn what works for her partners. Too many women don't communicate these things, fake organs, then complain that they've misled their partner and left him to fly blind.

as a doctor I would like to dispell a myth...not all women can...in fact only 4% of women can ****** during sex. most women need external stimulation. doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable

tounces7 27

Sounds like you mostly hang out with extreme conservative/religious types.

That doesn't seem remotely possible. I think they're misleading you for some reason.

Sady_Ct 37

The first few times I had sex with my partner, it was shit, it was so bad that I had to seriously think about talking with him or leaving him, but he was an awesome guy, and I decided to talk with him about it. One conversation later, just one, and the sex has been AMAZING since. And that conversation set the tone for our whole relationship with communication. He now won’t have sex unless he’s sure he can perform well, because he wants us both to enjoy the experience together. Communication is key in any relationship you want to succeed. You need to show your friends this FML and the comments that have been posted.

Did no one ever tell you that **** is 100% horrible and fake?

Here's another fun sex ed fact for you: It's quite common for women to not ****** during penetration. So if you're expecting to get off every time you have sex, be warned because it probably won't happen during penetration.

Give me a holla and I’ll have you screaming Ho, Ho, Ho...