Stalker vibes

By porkieworkie - 21/04/2009 12:44 - United States

Today, after getting off the phone with a girl I'm interested in, I parked on campus and ate my lunch in the car. As I was sitting there, she appeared out of nowhere and walked to her car. I was parked directly behind her car, sitting there like a creepy ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 725
You deserved it 9 264

Same thing different taste

Top comments

piderman13 0

I'm kinda just imagining this guy with a freaky-ass expression as he is eating his subway foot-long and just staring at this girl as if it's the first girl he has ever seen (;

Ell363 0

Should've pulled out your phone again and called her and described to her what she was wearing.

Comments

PieGuy 0

#14 im guessing u have absolutley no experience with women, thats a very bad idea seeing as it makes her feel like u think she's the creeper OR even worse it makes u look like your trying wayyyy to hard. # 29 let me FYL. "today i just got off the phone with some guy ive been talking to who im pretty sure likes me. who do i see when looking into my rear view mirror? FML." owned. but ya OP anyway....ya your lifes pretty ******

fmlsmymiddlename 0

Ahahaha love the way you put it! :)

LOL hopefully she won't get the wrong impression. But if that is the case... well it's still not a FYL. You'll deal. :3

Sounds like something off animal planet. Watching your prey, that could be hot.

OMG I don't know about the rest of you but this is funny cuz I know that most girls would totally think he's a creeper if they saw him.

CALL THE WHAAAAAAAMBULANCE! "Ooooh, I had another chance to talk to her and not make it awkward, but I'm such a useless douche that I just sat here and made it creepy" STFU you baby.

the way i see it, everyone gets one for free. things happen. after that, you start to look creepy.

#33 it's called turning a potentially awkward situation into a funny one. Considering he has her phone number and knows her already she'd have to be completely stuck up not find humour in that situation the way I phrased it, especially if they've flirted before. Women like humour - learn to appreciate it.

Funtertaining11 0

Aww, that stinks. Hopefully she didn't see you; she might've taken it the wrong way if she did. Try explaining. If not, well, at least you tried.