Spooky

By Lizzielollipop816 - 18/02/2010 06:38 - United States

Today, I was at McDonald's. I bumped into a guy, and as I was helping him pick up his food, I realized he was cute. I began smiling and I was about to introduce myself, when he began laughing and said, "It's you! I've heard about you!" He left laughing. I still don't know who he is, or what made him laugh. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 274
You deserved it 3 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was probably just trying to leave and figured this would be the funniest way to do so.

You'll never know that he was laughing because he KNOWS what YOU did last summer... which is lead the shinobi ninjas to battle against the great evil emperor and in essance save the world and all that is good and pure in this world. Then you went on to finding love, losing love and aciedently killing your true, true love... You don't remember because the events of losing your true love was so horrid, they decided to do a mind wipe to maintain your sanity... does that make you feel better??!!

Comments

eazye94 0

your probally really ugly and his friends probally came in before and told him about the ugly chick (you) likes to flirt with everyone

He heard a rumour about this chick who goes to Maccas so often, she bumps into people easily.

ok I'm kinda new here will someone pls tell me wat OP means?

(wipes the blood pouring from his right temple and straightens his green tie) Very happy. Thank you, Ed McMahon. I think I'm going to lie down on that yellow submarine and figure out why everything is so dizzy and why I suddenly have Alzheimer's, but that's after I figure out why everything is so dizzy before lying down. I'm sorry, what just happened? And why is everything so dizzy?

(smells the rag and drops to the floor unconscious)

*drags BSR's unconscious carcass off to the dungeon*

this conversation is more entertaining to read than the FML was

whatevr. I know what it means now thanks for not helping, asses

Hanban 0

Ohh! So is it really Odorless Perfume??? :D

purplemnm 9

you're the ***** of mcdonalds...fatty

OP didn't say she works at mcdonalds!! she just said she was there..

are you a ****? maybe your puttin the moves on too many guys that come in there.

haha, I do this to people are the time. He was probably just messing with you.

shadowkiss13 0

Me 2!! itz funny, that cinfused look

pfunk129 1

maybe because you're the one with the big mac, double order of fries, chicken nuggets with a large diet coke??