Sounds lovely

By theotherotherguy - 27/09/2012 05:22 - New Zealand - Auckland

Today, I started a job on a building site. Halfway through, I needed to use the toilet. One of the builders said there were two of them; one was "OK" and the other was "nasty." The first one I walked into had the foulest stench imaginable. Apparently, that was the "OK" one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 877
You deserved it 1 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As long as you're a guy, its okay to use at a distance.

Comments

As long as you're a guy, its okay to use at a distance.

Mister_Triangle 21

Not if you've gotta go #2. No amount of foul stenches will motivate you to squeeze the cheeks hard enough to make your shit soar

You need to watch the "Volcano" scene from Jackass 3

If you gotta do #1.. Some distance sniping is perfectly fine!

Hopefully OP was smart enough to check the other, the distance may not be neccesary. Or am I the only one that thinks it could be the "new guy on the job" prank to send them to the nasty one and call it the OK one?

Hold it in or invest in some diapers in case its impossible to hold it in anymore. That's gross. I'd just hold it in until my day was done.

Imagine what the nasty toilet must look and smell like!

I know - I just like kicking in open doors.

Mister_Triangle 21

You could at least have the courtesy to knock first.

10 - I don't have any proof or statistics to back up my assumption, but I think it would've just been thumbed down.

perdix 29

Well, you're going to have to expand your imagination and come up with an even fouler stench, because the OK toilet may be occupied when nature calls.

LiesAndMischief 4

Oh no, screw that. I would just hold it until the first bathroom was free, I'm squicky enough with germs as it is. xD

This is why as soon as I enter a bathroom I stop breathing through my nose so that I don't have to endure the horrible stench.

saIty 17

Of course, they're not going to give a newbie the clean toilet. You must first prove you are worthy.

what he didn't mention was the third one where you had to dig yourself a hole

Nabee143 3

From the sound of it, I think I would rather dig a hole in the ground and squat right there than use those disgusting toilets! I have a really bad gag reflex so I'm pretty sure I would be puking my brains out from the smell. Gross!

27, at least you would be near a toilet :D

if u work on a building dite any toilet is a bonus, we used to have to drop trou anywhere, usually in someones hard hat

Maybe you will accidentally knock over the "nasty" toilet with some machinery- therefore the company must get a new one. Or, they will say "too bad, deal with one" it's a long shot...

Until you need to take a dump. But thats what leaves are for.