Sounds like a keeper

By Anonymous - 11/04/2013 15:42 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of 2 weeks said that he was going to cook me dinner. After waiting for the frozen pizza that he decided to make for me to be completely cooked, he said, "Oh I hate this part", reached into the oven with his bare hands and took out the pizza, all while screaming. He is 24. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 808
You deserved it 11 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does he have potholders or oven mits? If he does and just doesn't use them, he's stupid. If he doesn't have them, he's still stupid. Who does that?

olpally 32

You can't fix stupid. My god... Don't breed with him.

Comments

Screaming? It's only a pizza for crying out loud. I developed my asbestos fingers long ago, sounds like your man needs to spend more time in the kitchen, not less. I voted your life sucks, if only because no one should have to listen to a 24 year old man screaming that he, excuse me while I paraphrase, 'got an owwwie'

Annies 17

Not everyone can develop a pain tolerance. I was beat up on a daily basis for 12 years and my pain tolerance is still about the same as a newborn’s.

I do hope that by "I hate this part" he was referring to the general act of pulling food out of the oven and not the act of doing so with his bare hands...cause if he's done this before...

Why would he hate the act of pulling food out of the oven if he wasn't an idiot who did it with his bare hands on a regular basis? If not for that I would think pulling out the food when it's done would be one of the best parts because it means you get to eat it soon.

Maybe it's the fear aspect of potentially burning your hand. Some people get anxious being so close to such extreme heat.

Leprekhaun 14

Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Rob2342 9

Thats when you know it is time to move on.

I dunno. I think it's cute if your BF is a little stupid sometimes. ^_^

There's a difference between a little stupid and full on idiocy

Pstraka6 20

Well you shouldn't expect much when he says he's "cooking" you dinner and proceeds to throw a frozen pizza in the oven

onorexveritas 23

that's hilarious ....i'm sorry op

JDCH_99 10

Run. Run like hell before he slips one past the goalie!

He was willing to burn himself to cook for you. Much more romantic than flowers, steak, lobster, a box of chocolates...Nah, this scenario isn't getting any better. I give up.

It's not delivery. It's DiGior-AGGHHHHHHHHHH!

rg350dx 29

DiGiornOOOOOOOHHHH SWEET BABY JESUS THAT'S HOT!!!

DasHaas 9

Looks like you found yourself a keeper...