Relativity

By Anonymous - 19/10/2020 17:01

Spicy
Today, I found out my husband of 8 years has been cheating on me, so I decided to let the lady's husband know that she was unfaithful as well. His response was that I ruined his day. This has ruined mine and my kids lives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 504
You deserved it 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ojoRojo 27

You did the right thing. I’m sorry you’re going through that :(

BigBlue92 1

I really hope you're being sarcastic because this comment is about as stupid and insensitive as it gets..

Comments

Your kids will get over it eventually. You should, too. The guy's day was ruined because he heard from a snitch and found out something he'd prefer to not know.

BigBlue92 1

I really hope you're being sarcastic because this comment is about as stupid and insensitive as it gets..

Sorry, I don't get what is stupid and sarcastic about it. I actually think RP hit the nail on the head. Some people do actually stick their heads in the sand over infidelity.

BigBlue92 1

How exactly is she a "snitch" for ratting out two scumbags who are cheating?

Ambrily 27

Oh yeah, so much better to keep living in a lie of a marriage, huh?

A snitch is someone who tells the truth about wrongdoing. How do you not understand that she's a snitch?

ojoRojo 27

You did the right thing. I’m sorry you’re going through that :(

tounces7 27

If his only response is "You ruined his day", and not even any sort of guilt or remorse, or heck, even being defensive, I'd say the possibility that he's simply a psychopath is pretty damn high.

Nhayaa 21

Why would he feel guilty? He's not the cheater, his wife is 🤔

Did you read the fml correctly? Your comment makes no sense.

tounces7 27

I guess so, I read it as that her husband said that ruined his day, because now the person he is cheating with won't be available anymore. I'd assume the husband that she told would have had more than just his day ruined.....

xxlk4xx 6

you did the right thing, his response isn't your responsibility, and who knows, maybe he could have already suspected it or something, when my husband cheated on me with my best friend a week after our wedding it was her husband that told me, and I'm thankful he did, they slept together twice in one week after we were married! and we already had two kids together as well. I'm so sorry you're going through this, i know it stings a lot right now and all i can say is ditch the husband and you will feel better! the best revenge you can have is to feel good, look good, and thrive! go get that new and better life you deserve! best of luck to you and your babies.

Some people know their spouse is a cheating bastard (or the equivalent for a woman) but as long as nobody pushes the proof in their face they pretend their spouse is telling them the truth. In a case like that they may be as upset with the one informing them of their spouse’s infidelity as they are at their spouse. I think that’s the situation you encountered.