Snoopy

By Anonymous - 07/08/2009 02:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, as I opened my diary to write a new entry, I noticed that every page had little side notes about what I had written. It had an extra long note on the page where I wrote about losing my virginity in great detail. All of the notes ended with "Love, Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 929
You deserved it 9 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get your own back. Write a new entry in your diary about how you seduced your high school principle and let him snort lines of coke off your ****. Either that or "Dear diary, today I had thoughts about killing and eating my family, starting with my mother".

DirtyDiana_fml 0

that sucks privacy is important she should know that.

Comments

paopao2 0

wow thats so bougess of ur mom but YDI for not hiding it right

who actually keeps a diary? youre a loser if this is real

I ******* hate parents that don't understand personal boundries. Seriously, give her the silent treatment and avoid eye contact with her for like a week. Maybe that'll give her a hint.

blondeatheartoh9 0

this is a repeaaaaaaat! i read this before! why in the world would you fake something just so it appears on FML? Honestly, are you that bored? Get a life.

YDI for not hiding your diary well enough!

Dear diary, My mother is a nosy, rude, annoying, fat loser.

Why do some people have a diary? Most the time It's just ******* problematic anyways and end up complaining about it. YDI, not for having a diary, but for not hiding it or locking it up.

One time my mom was "looking for scissors" in my desk, even though there was a pair on the top of the desk... she looked in the drawers and my diary was in there and she opened it and she told me she only read part of it, but the parts she talked to me about were at the very end... She read all about my life and how my boyfriend seemed to turn me into a total ****... Hmmmmm GROUNDED.