Snoopy

By Anonymous - 07/08/2009 02:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, as I opened my diary to write a new entry, I noticed that every page had little side notes about what I had written. It had an extra long note on the page where I wrote about losing my virginity in great detail. All of the notes ended with "Love, Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 929
You deserved it 9 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get your own back. Write a new entry in your diary about how you seduced your high school principle and let him snort lines of coke off your ****. Either that or "Dear diary, today I had thoughts about killing and eating my family, starting with my mother".

DirtyDiana_fml 0

that sucks privacy is important she should know that.

Comments

luvluv_fml 0

take more care about tht stuff, all mothers are nosey

Record her having sex and plan a "movie night with her". Record a movie in your TV and suddenly ovewrite in it with the sex tape. She should go apeshit, and probably lecture you about recording her. This is the part in which you say "Oh, I thought privacy was something that was not allowed in this house!" grab your diary and point to the little sidenotes.

YDI for not keeping it with you or if it's on the computer for not using password protection.

Ah, for those wondering A good reason for keeping a private diary or journal is so that you can say things you really feel the need to, but don't quite feel comfortable saying just yet. Kind of like... just a way to talk to yourself. Plus, they're really fun to look back on. I found some of my old shit, recently, and had an interesting evening reading it.

aravol 0

Diary lessons learned: Locking, via key or puzzle, your diary, is a must, even if for an only child. Hiding, encrypting, and booby trapping are also advisable.

Am I the only one who wants to know what she wrote?

...this is why writing a diary without encryption is s-t-u-p-i-d.

I voted both because that really sucks, but I learned not to ever write anything down because someone will find it. If it's private stuff try keeping it on a computer or just not writing about it at all. Or you could write it in a word document, and then not save it, if you really have to get it out.

YDI for leaving it somewhere she could find it.