Snitched

By Anonymous - 12/11/2011 14:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was watching wrestling videos on YouTube, when my little brother walked in. Later, my little brother told my parents that I was watching naked men on my computer. They won't stop thinking that I was watching gay porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 379
You deserved it 7 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well you have to admit, they're pretty similar.

A bunch of sweaty men in their underwear fighting over a belt? Sounds kinda gay to me

Comments

That's what wrestling is. No shirts, tights, bright masks, grappling... Yea it seems gay to me.

13FMYLIFE 0

^ I hate when people think the shit you see on tv is real wrestling… real wrestling is 100x harder than that

eradonnes 0

^^ not really that hard, if it was such a hard sport it would be famous and on tv.although real wrestling as u call it is super homosexual.btw i use to wrestle untill i saw myself on video then i quit bcuz i looked gay,compared to boxing and karate and shit,wrestling is mega ****, i dont mean to troll.

Buttsexpirate 9

It's like comparing apples and oranges, although instead of fruit it's crotches.

Alex94xela 0

I don't think that is a butt. Looks like Peter griffins chin.

EnEl_Infierno 15

That's why you stick to watching MMA now that's a man's sport.

There's wrestling in MMA. Brock Lesnar was a national champion Greco-Roman wrestler in college. Randy Couture was a wrestler most of his career. Chael Sonnen is another example. Georges St. Pierre is a karate guru turned wrestler. I could probably keep going, but I think you get the point.

I think he means the Wrestlingmania type of bullshit wrestling. Not the real deal wrestling

KiddNYC1O 20
eradonnes 0

and then brock lesner got his ass whooped for being a stupid racist ****.

just go ahead and come out!! you will feel better!!

Show them the history. But make sure that there really isn't anything on there that shouldn't be first.(:

Must have been the moment when the one wrestler pinned the other and then started counting.

Show them ur browser history if it bothers u. It´s not so complicated to figure that out.

Try WWW.Gayporn.com It's nice you're out of the closet, too bad it was your little brother who had to open the door for you.

And it's nice that you know a gay website for him! How bout you step out of the closet first?

Soo do I capitalize the Ws or was that just a typo? ..jw...