Sniper

By Small_Fry_Hero - 21/10/2009 06:39 - United States

Today, I was watching a movie with my sister, my roommate, and my girlfriend. Halfway through the movie, my girlfriend left the room and texted me that she was breaking up with me. She then came back in the room, sat on my bed, and enjoyed the rest of the movie with us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 125
You deserved it 3 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a redneck joke to me... "You might be a redneck if you have to buy a gift for your roommate, your sister, and your current girlfriend and you only have to buy one gift."

Comments

Reyo 2

"uh...Stacy?" "yeah?" "get the **** out of my dorm room." lrn2manup

Small_Fry_Hero 0

everyone who said i need to grow balls and kick her out, my sister is 12 years old and i was trying to avoid conflict with her present

TenebrificTurtle 0

Admiral of you. Was it a mean text and how long were you together?

If you want to avoid conflict, you ask the ex to step out of the room, talk about what just happened, and unless you get back together, tell her she's not welcome or invited and needs to leave. If she whines, tell her she shouldn't have broken up with you, via text, if she wanted to watch the rest of the movie. It's her own fault. Handle it calmly, and you're not going to scar your sister. She's 12, not 2.

What 76 and 77 said. If your sister is really too immature to be unable to handle conflict at 12, I'd have a talk with your parents.

AndelleRae 9

Is that like Star Wars Admiral or Navy Admiral? :-p

TenebrificTurtle 0

Star Wars... cause his balls are somewhere far far away... no offense.

rakhil11 7

And you didn't kick her out...why?

So... you should'a texted her back. "Great. Now get the **** out of my house, you bitch." No drama there. Simple, and easy.

Am I the only person that wants to know what movie they were watching?

I'm betting you're a 'nose-breather' when you watch movies/tv/any time. Try to notice if you are making heavy breathing noises through your nose/throat when you aren't noticing. Your gf was probably a tad neurotic and getting annoyed at little things you do. Either that or she's ******* your roommate.

and you being a sackless pussy allowed her to stay

teanque 0

yeah...what movie was it?? & my 12 yr. old woulda stood up and told the chick to leave. tweens & most teens live for the drama, and like watching people "create a scene"

Hate to be the one to break the news, but your girlfriend is nailing your roommate. FYL.