Smooth moves

By ouch - 25/03/2010 08:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, while having sex, I tried to kick the blanket over my feet and kneed myself in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 914
You deserved it 26 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the_boob 0

I must've missed a few pages in the Kama Sutra =

sex has always seemed the stage of life's life greatest blunders

Comments

the_boob 0

I must've missed a few pages in the Kama Sutra =

How the **** do you...? Were you in stirrups? That's really the only way I can picture your head near your knees...

Monikabug 9

Well it didn't make sense to me either until i saw the OP was a woman. Maybe they were in missionary, and she sat up to kick the blanket, kneeing herself in the face. Or maybe he had her legs on his shoulders and the blanket was stuck on her so she tried to kick it off. I'm kind of a klutz, so I can pretty much seeing myself doing the same thing. Lol FYL OP. :)

Monika I can see us doing something similar

Grosso 3

Забава- pull you pants up, stupid

Kicking the blanket over your feet? If your having sex it would be hot so you would want to kick them off. The se must have been bad.

TheApologist 0

Anyone who doesn't understand how this happens I'm assuming is a virgin. A female in missionary can easily knee herself in the face since raising her knees closer to either side of her head allows for deeper penetration.

I've never had my knees come anywhere near my face during sex. They only reach my chest. So I beg to differ.

I seriously doubt it. Almost nobody understands this, and I doubt you're the only person who's had sex on this site.

ok so if her knees were up yould assume her feet were too this no need to kick a blanket...

you guys must be as flexible as a steel plank

Monikabug 9

@34 the blanket could have been on her feet if her legs were on his shoulders, so she tries to kick it off. It happens, trust. ._.

ohhh now I get it.her feet up over his shoulders. I could see this happening

iamchuck 0

I'm a virgin. I found the baby in a grocery store sitting in a cart next to a lady that was buying diapers.

Really? You like like you found the baby when you woke up in Las Vegas after a night of Roofies, alcohol, and stripper marriages.

iamchuck 0

No. Just at a grocery store on an average day.

... You either haven't watched "The Hangover," are really out of it, or were being sarcastic.

TheApologist 0

Some people have longer legs than you, surely.